Standalone ecu crank sensor

Thedoctor

Reaction score
Im in the process of installing a speeduino standalone ecu in my 90 sho (basically a megasquirt). I have nearly all of the sensors hooked up but i am having issue with hooking up the crank sensor. I belive the profile ignission pickup is the crank signal. Does anyone know what type of signal it would give off. It should be a hall sensor but what is the voltage fluctuation (12-0 volt is requires a special chip for my ecu). Also for spark beacuse it has a seperate distributerless ignition system would the signal going out of the ecu be the same ass it would be with a normal distributer

luigisho

SHO Member
Reaction score
send a message to yamahasho and see if he has that sort of info. He's done some off the wall tuning. I don't know if it is strictly from the stock pcm or with stand alone also but he is the first one I would try.

Private message function is currently called 'start a conversation' feature. Click on the envelope at the upper right of the screen and start typing his username. It should autofill and then type & send your message. It also sends the receiver an email notification --that there is a message to check on the forum--to the email associated with whatever email you used to join the forum.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShoTimeSleeper

Members online