where to race?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shaldaya

SHO Member
Reaction score
I am hoping this is the right place to ask
but I'd like to know where everyone goes to do their racing

yaycandy

Aerospace Engineer
Reaction score
In front of my house, 2 mile flat and straight.

Young and dumb.

Cant wait to drive my SHO again...

When your trapped at 181 in a 45 they dont even ask you for your license . Ask me how i know.

They gave it right back then once they found out "who" I was. Happened in Feb of this year. Lost it in July after an agreement was made since i obviously needed to learn from it.

Last edited:

yaycandy

Aerospace Engineer
Reaction score
Silver State Run is where id like to try legally on an open US road. Maybe install a rollcage and harness

802SHO

Stock Cams
Reaction score
I do tune testing on the street with data-logging. Then I test the tune on the street with Dragy. Usually that turns into more tune testing with data-logs and another street Dragy test.

Once that seems satisfactory I’ll go to the drag strip in Epping NH, at New England Dragway. And I’m usually still data-logging my runs and recording on Dragy. I try to go to the drag strip 3-4 times a year. I usually start the year slower, and end the year faster. And try to get faster every year.

In 2018 I started the year with a 12.6 and ended the year with an 11.83. In 2019 I started the year with a 12.06 and ended the year with an 11.36. In 2020 I started the year with an 11.90 and ended the year with 11.06.

DouglasB_SHO

Former owner 2011 SHO
Reaction score
I do tune testing on the street with data-logging. Then I test the tune on the street with Dragy. Usually that turns into more tune testing with data-logs and another street Dragy test.

Once that seems satisfactory I’ll go to the drag strip in Epping NH, at New England Dragway. And I’m usually still data-logging my runs and recording on Dragy. I try to go to the drag strip 3-4 times a year. I usually start the year slower, and end the year faster. And try to get faster every year.

In 2018 I started the year with a 12.6 and ended the year with an 11.83. In 2019 I started the year with a 12.06 and ended the year with an 11.36. In 2020 I started the year with an 11.90 and ended the year with 11.06.

802SHO, do you know of any tracks in southeastern Mass.?

Back