Rare SHO Parts Brand New, Solid ATX MM's, Welded Differentials, & More!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TYSHO

SHO Member
Reaction score
payment sent-thanks

would you do $40 on the EATC? as I am now a return customer!

I thought I sold you an EATC in the past. :nut:

The slightly used one that I think you are referring to, was sold the other day to Toolman. I forgot to update and remove that from the list. I can take off that same amount on a new EATC, however. It will also be shipped seperately, as the flywheel will be shipped in a flat rate box without room. I wouldn't trust the two in the same package, anyway. :)

wjayg

Idasho
Reaction score
Eatc

Both mine are original & I do already have 1 new from rcm. Go ahead and just ship the flywheel. Do you have reinforced MM for the MTX?
Thanks

TYSHO

SHO Member
Reaction score
At the risk of sounding like an idiot, is that 94-95 wiper motor compatible with a 92?

If you update to the single connector harness. I think you can buy these at any local parts store.

TYSHO

SHO Member
Reaction score
Well, for some reason my computer is not reading my photo device. I've been trying to upload for the past 45 minutes. I'm going to call it a night and try again tomorrow. :)

Alright, I have my cable problem solved with a new one, that was the problem.

I just added pics of the condensor, oil level sensor, and antenna. I also added a picture of the newly added spark plugwell seals, while making available the 94-95 Accumulator & Hose Assembly. :wave:

Last edited:

TYSHO

SHO Member
Reaction score
Fixed.

For those sending parts request, if you'd like the process to go faster please provide a part number or specific part request. Other than that, it will take time to get your request answered. I am on other forums and internet places selling Ford parts, so I stay pretty busy. I can't walk around the warehouse just looking for parts to see what I can sell to you, so please be specific. I'm just like a parts guy at a Ford dealership, they can't get up and look in their inventory for anything and everything just to see what they can throw on the parts counter to see if you'd be interested in buying. I wish it was that easy! :)

TYSHO

SHO Member
Reaction score
New Add: NOS 90-91 EATC unit with the smaller, soft buttons that came factory! :)

TYSHO

SHO Member
Reaction score
got my eatc it look brand new except for the yellow back plastic wich his weird lol

LOL... that thing is brand new! You requested a 90-91 Hard Button, those come with the yellow cage just like the picture shows in the ad. I didn't steal a black cage from it and send you a yellow cage! :nut:

I'm glad everything went smooth in delivery. :thumb:

chrism3784

SHO Member
Reaction score
Ok, got the diff out ready to mail. Its all clean and looks good. The pins don't look like they ever moved. There in there pretty solid and only move back and forth very slightly. The shop that I took it to tried to do it and said wouldn't work cause of it being aluminum casing? I think they just didn't know how to. They wanted to JB weld it?? I told them I'll ship it off to someone. So PMme the address and I'll have it in the mail soon.

LeddZepp8687

The Keg Rider
Reaction score
Interested in window trim/weatherstripping for both rear doors..

Can ya send me a PM reguarding pricing/availability?

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adam34

Members online

Back