New owner, again...Third SHO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcf4696

Reaction score
I purchased my third SHO two weeks ago. It's a 2014 non-pp with 52k. My first two SHO's were both 1995 that I owned from 2004-2009 and there's quite a difference between the two, of course. I was pleasantly surprised when I popped the hood and seen the Livernois Cold Air as well as the H&R lowering springs. It's much quicker than I anticipated and the shifts are firm to the point that I'm somewhat confident that the car also has a tune, although no tuner was included because I purchased it from an Audi dealership. I'm just now learning everything that I can about the EcoBoost and I'm impressed so far. I'll start some small mods soon and probably upgrade the Sync from 2 to 3. I wish there was a way to get data on the radio screen but I don't think it's possible. Anyways, I'll be reading and reaching out if I have any questions.

Zpak

Es Aich Oh!
Reaction score
Welcome
Easiest way to know if it’s tuned is look up the MAP sensor part # on top of the intake. If it’s a 3 bar, you’re tuned.

bcf4696

Reaction score
Welcome
Easiest way to know if it’s tuned is look up the MAP sensor part # on top of the intake. If it’s a 3 bar, you’re tuned.

I hadn’t thought of that, thank you. I’ll check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JimmySM
Back