Hi everyone! New owner: 2018 Taurus SHO Black [WA]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

d_sdrawkcab

Reaction score
Hi errebody! Was able to snag me a black 2018 SHO up here in WA state, and seeing how the ads only show Tauruses beyond 150k miles, I feel truly lucky and humbled to be able to find one lower than 60k. Grew up around Toyotas all my life, I own a 2012 Camry; so, never owned American Muscle before but the SHO always spoke to me. Still feels like it's too good to be true to finally own one.

Plans:

- Husky liners to replace factory rugs
- Detailing TF out of him since he's covered in scratches and swirls [will be posting before and after photos]
- Lowering suspension w/ Megan Racing coilovers
- Debadging/plastidip side badging
- Chrome delete trim
- Dunno if im gonna do this but kinda wanna remove the spoiler
- Tail light tint
- Wheels/tires

Mentioned before that I own a 2012 Camry. That'll be my A-to-B and the Taurus will be my fun car. Thanks for welcoming me into the community and looking forward to the fun and challenges ahead!

SHOdded

SHO Member
Reaction score
welcome, and thank you for taking the plunge into american muscle!

would advise maintenance as a top priority
- replace ALL fluids
- install spark plugs - oem is fine if not planning to hot rod it

@SM105K has a full thread on maintenance you could benefit from.

consider an extended ford maintenance plan, such as one available at
premiumcare recommended due to all the complicated systems in the vehicle unless you are a DIY'r

looking forward to before & after pics.

kryptto

The Best Thing About Cars... ones in my mirror.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the group - we are here to answer what we can and offer advice. Great group of SHOwners - search through the forums many topics are covered. Another forum to join/suggest ecoboostperformanceforum.com

Back