*crickets*

Jonny Cash

Good boy
Reaction score
Hey whatsup guys. The wheels are turning again. Any of you guys have a good SHO v6 for sale? Longblock, or short block?

JRA2000TL

The Complainer
Reaction score
Where are you located?

He's in Pensacola...opposite end of the state from you; about 40 min. from me.

Since you have quite a few, are they a complete engine assemblies? How much are you looking to get for each? I've been wanting a spare motor to put on a stand and tinker around with, replace stuff on, and have as a ready to drop in extra in case something happens.

Reaction score
Nope sorry man,I've junked a couple 3.0L because I couldn't find anyone to buy them even for a dirtbag low price.

K-Dawg

SHO Member
Reaction score
I know Kelvin or Brian have a spare motor taking up valuable space somewhere..

I don't know how valuable the space is, but I have the original 3.0 from my red 95, but I have no idea if the thing is any good anymore. I know that as soon as I get rid of it, I'm going to grenade the 93's engine.

I was just in your neck of the woods today for the boat show. I was reminded that I am not a baller. :oogle:

Give me a call so we can catch up.

Jonny Cash

Good boy
Reaction score
Oh crap wish you wouldve called. I was at the shop all day. Theres alot of money flying around here no doubt.

I want to do a chumpcar. We have a lead on a xr4ti shell. I think it'd be cool. The other guys want to do a 3500 GM motor. Im trying to sway them.
I have your number, Ill give you a call.

btw NASA hpde at Sebring in January, get your cars ready!