90 sho roof rack

Thedoctor

Reaction score
Im getting ready for winter and ski season and im wondering if anyones installed a roof rack on a first gen sho. Im not apposed to doing some hillbilly engineering in order to mount a ski rack for my board.

luigisho

SHO Member
Reaction score
Check the last post in this thread. I believe it.

With my road and mountain bikes I got a tow hitch and mounted a Thule bike rack on it. Used this in 3 different SHOs from 90-94 model years. They also have those for skis and snowboards. The chuck bucket looks really interesting also. Links for concept and shop around for affordable options.

Thedoctor

Reaction score
Ive considered getting a hitch but i already have a ski rack for a roof rack also for aesthetic purposes the roof rack with snow tires and the bash bar and lip i just installed would look great. Im gonna have to look at it later and see if i can make custom brackets for it.

sleepercoupe

Reaction score
Sounds very similar to what I am wanting to do. Just picked up a roof box shell for my 90

What bumper are you using? I’ve been looking, found a mint base model upper bumper. But was brainstorming on how to get a crown Victoria style on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShoTimeSleeper

Members online