Hey STL

rooster

SHO Member
Reaction score
Not too many STL peeps still in the SHO game. I may be the last of the OG St. Louis guys that still has a SHO.

bpd1151

Lurking Around
Reaction score
Mike Valentine (GEN4 owner) is in your area there rooster. Mval is his screen name.

Hope all is well down there within the shadows of the arch.

Last edited:

mval

SHO Member
Reaction score
as bpd says i'm around, live near creve couer lake, but hard to find unless go to a show. turned her into a show car that usually does pretty well. she's a '10 built in 11/09. here is a pic of engine bay. done lots more, wheels,exhaust,tune, dp'sEngbay32715whole zpszitcofpk

SHO4Peachie

SHO Member
Reaction score
as bpd says i'm around, live near creve couer lake, but hard to find unless go to a show. turned her into a show car that usually does pretty well. she's a '10 built in 11/09. here is a pic of engine bay. done lots more, wheels,exhaust,tune, dp's

Gorgeous!! I'll keep an eye out next time I'm up that way.

Yipeekayea

Reaction score
I have leftover SHO parts from when I sold mine. Does anybody need a brand new SHO spare wheel from a 2013 ? Full size spare I believe. Also have a mycal livernois tuner but it needs to be unlocked

mval

SHO Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous!! I'll keep an eye out next time I'm up that way.
i see one every once in awhile, but i like bpd was crazy enough to take our boat & make a show car out of it. best ford show is the end of july up at dorsett & midland put on by the club i belong to call fords unlimited. as most ford clubs heavy, heavy on ponies. mine is only sho.

SHO4Peachie

SHO Member
Reaction score
I have leftover SHO parts from when I sold mine. Does anybody need a brand new SHO spare wheel from a 2013 ? Full size spare I believe. Also have a mycal livernois tuner but it needs to be unlocked

Really don't need but want is a different story ...
What's the price on the SHO spare wheel?? Could you post a pic?

Here's a laugh - got a flat tonight.

Last edited:

SHO4Peachie

SHO Member
Reaction score
i see one every once in awhile, but i like bpd was crazy enough to take our boat & make a show car out of it. best ford show is the end of july up at dorsett & midland put on by the club i belong to call fords unlimited. as most ford clubs heavy, heavy on ponies. mine is only sho.

I was actually window shopping for a Pony when I found my '10 SHO. First time I ever drove a SHO & fell in love!!!
Where could I find more info on the car show?? Would love to attend.
Love my Fords!!

mval

SHO Member
Reaction score
thanks manu & mike but personally i like her more & get more compliments since I did the custom bra. I'm glad Mark had me look at his bra, but of course i couldn't leave it plain, especially with a upholstery guy in my pocket or should i say i'm his pocket. he loves me. i'm still waiting for one of mike's brotherhood to get me on the license plate, since it's a fake made by a company that does state platesSho0616

SHO4Peachie

SHO Member
Reaction score
thanks manu & mike but personally i like her more & get more compliments since I did the custom bra. I'm glad Mark had me look at his bra, but of course i couldn't leave it plain, especially with a upholstery guy in my pocket or should i say i'm his pocket. he loves me. i'm still waiting for one of mike's brotherhood to get me on the license plate, since it's a fake made by a company that does state platesView attachment 6129
Absolutely Gorgeous!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShoTimeSleeper

Members online