PP Car

Morphy

Reaction score
I own a 2015 non-PP SHO. I would like to know what specific parts, including part numbers, are, if possible, how to convert my SHO into an OEM pp SHO. Thanks in advance for your input. Morphy.

SeanDev

SHO Member
Reaction score
I own a 2015 non-PP SHO. I would like to know what specific parts, including part numbers, are, if possible, how to convert my SHO into an OEM pp SHO. Thanks in advance for your input. Morphy.
Tap you a drain plug if it doesn't have one, Ford should be ashamed calling anything a lifetime fluid. And honestly besides drain plug, upgrade brake pads to PP SHO, night and day difference. And he is right if your not tracking car, all the extras really won't do anything. Get better MPG in non-pp due to gear ratio.

SHOdded

SHO Member
Reaction score
best to work with a local ford/lincoln dealer on this to make sure you get the parts you need, as you may have to go back to the well a few times. sometimes small things change in the parts produced and make them difficult to be plug n play.

at the very least ptu with cooler, brake upgrade - probably MC is the biggest piece, maybe booster, calipers you have to see if you can get the drilled pistons or not, programming of the PCM to match the PP configuration.

i would check out reviews for the 2013 pp SHO, as they generally list a good bit of the differences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Insidejobrobsho13

Members online