WTB: Mint Gen 2 MTX SHO RED/BLACK.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FIGAK

Reaction score
Only looking for a Red on Black Gen 2 MTX SHO. Garage queen, mint, rust free, original paint, low mileage, etc. Willing to pay top dollar for the right one. Location does not matter. I have had my current 93 for 20 years and have done alot of work to it, but the mileage and rust is getting to it. Would go to an enthusiast and be very well cared for. If you have one, or know of anyone thinking of selling, please reach out. Thank You.

SHO4ROBB

Reaction score
Only looking for a Red on Black Gen 2 MTX SHO. Garage queen, mint, rust free, original paint, low mileage, etc. Willing to pay top dollar for the right one. Location does not matter. I have had my current 93 for 20 years and have done alot of work to it, but the mileage and rust is getting to it. Would go to an enthusiast and be very well cared for. If you have one, or know of anyone thinking of selling, please reach out. Thank You.
I HAVE* what you want. You will not find a nicer ‘93 Ultra
Red MTX anywhere, but one caveat being it has a gray full leather total MINT interior. The 95% mint front leather seats are wrapped in WET OKOLE custom made red/gray SHO embossed seat covers that fit like a glove. 100% mint gray leather rears.
BUT, I have another red ‘93 3.0 MTX (not running, minor wrecked front end) and only 1K on new engine* available at a steal w(has a new* engine, brand new Y- pipe, etc etc, & MORE, with a truly MINT black interior/seats. Maybe I’ll throw that car in as part of a package deal ?
You need ALL the facts of this golden opportunity (for the right person) 2 car deal…..YOU MUST hear details.
Back to my inquiry car; I’ve had A LOT of mods done over my 20+ years of ownership, all the good stuff. List is lengthy; probably around 290 hp.
Always garaged, original paint, etc etc etc.
It is a gorgeous car, AND you NEED more incredible info. It could be the opportunity of a lifetime, seriously.
My name is Rob (SHO4ROB and/or SHO4ROBB).
PLEASE contact me at:
[email protected]

FIGAK

Reaction score
I HAVE* what you want. You will not find a nicer ‘93 Ultra
Red MTX anywhere, but one caveat being it has a gray full leather total MINT interior. The 95% mint front leather seats are wrapped in WET OKOLE custom made red/gray SHO embossed seat covers that fit like a glove. 100% mint gray leather rears.
BUT, I have another red ‘93 3.0 MTX (not running, minor wrecked front end) and only 1K on new engine* available at a steal w(has a new* engine, brand new Y- pipe, etc etc, & MORE, with a truly MINT black interior/seats. Maybe I’ll throw that car in as part of a package deal ?
You need ALL the facts of this golden opportunity (for the right person) 2 car deal…..YOU MUST hear details.
Back to my inquiry car; I’ve had A LOT of mods done over my 20+ years of ownership, all the good stuff. List is lengthy; probably around 290 hp.
Always garaged, original paint, etc etc etc.
It is a gorgeous car, AND you NEED more incredible info. It could be the opportunity of a lifetime, seriously.
My name is Rob (SHO4ROB and/or SHO4ROBB).
PLEASE contact me at:
[email protected]
I NEED more incredible info. Post mileage and pics please.

SHO4ROBB

Reaction score
I NEED more incredible info. Post mileage and pics please.
OK, there is 125,069 on the car, BUT only around 500 on the new* engine (requires explanation). I am not sure how to post any pics on here.
There is SO MUCH info I need to share that would require too much space on this site, so I REALLY would like to have your email address to provide you all that you need to know.
I should be able to send pics that way too. Can we go that route?

FIGAK

Reaction score
OK, there is 125,069 on the car, BUT only around 500 on the new* engine (requires explanation). I am not sure how to post any pics on here.
There is SO MUCH info I need to share that would require too much space on this site, so I REALLY would like to have your email address to provide you all that you need to know.
It's not quite what I am looking for. Thank you though!

Ta2dResqr

SHO Member
Reaction score
There is plenty of room on this site. Feel free to post it here so everyone can see. Maybe you will get another buyer.

SHO4ROBB

Reaction score
There is plenty of room on this site. Feel free to post it here so everyone can see. Maybe you will get another buyer.
OK, please trust me that there will not be enough space or room allowed to tell ALL that needs to be told, and it ALL does.
It actually involves two ‘93 3.0 MTX’s, (SHO1 & SHO2), with SHO1 my original, SHO2 bought for some replacement parts). Once the story is COMPLETELY told, (sarcastically, a small novel), but necessarily INFORMATIVE, you will see what a GOLDEN opportunity this could be for the RIGHT person, particularly for SHO1, and then (depending on circumstances, the GOLDEN opportunity if both are bought together which the details will fully explain. That is why I asked if you could email me (outside of the forum) where I could reply directly to you.
I have been a member since 2000 (SHO4ROB), but didn’t post much, but would read a lot of posts for knowledge etc, as (sadly) I am not mechanically learned, so I love the knowledge gained from this website. Years ago after not visiting the forum for awhile, I tried pulling up SHO4ROB and I couldn’t get any result, so I registered again, but as SHO4ROBB which is now current.
Not to embarrass myself but I don’t navigate well on this website….I’m a BOOMER (laughing), need I say more?
(No disrespect to all boomers).
MAYBE I should ask BIZZY if I could have unlimited space to post it all somewhere on the site, plus make a donation in appreciation, but if you could maybe just email me @ [email protected] to what your initial post/question for me was because I never got it. Make sense? Thanks.

zoomlater

SHO Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bizzy is two admins ago, the current admin is Shaggy. Maybe if you post a couple pictures of the car it will draw interest. All you have to do is click the tab on the bottom that shows a paperclip symbol and says Attach files. It takes you to wherever your files are and you click on it and it will attached to the current post.

FIGAK

Reaction score
I'm still looking for a mint MTX Red/Black 93 SHO. If anyone has a lead or knows someone who has one, please let me know. I might make them an offer they can't refuse :)

Sho-N-Go

SHO Member
Reaction score
I'm still looking for a mint MTX Red/Black 93 SHO. If anyone has a lead or knows someone who has one, please let me know. I might make them an offer they can't refuse :)
Still only red/black?

Back