Window issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RosieK76

Reaction score
I have a 2011 ford taurus sho and only the driver control panel can roll down all windows, if I have passengers they can not roll their own windows down. Any idea what I need to troubleshoot

Joshw0000

SHO Member
Reaction score
I have a 2011 ford taurus sho and only the driver control panel can roll down all windows, if I have passengers they can not roll their own windows down. Any idea what I need to troubleshoot
Sounds like the passenger controls are out if the driver controls still work. But before you tear into the door panel, check your manual and see if there are any fuses related to the windows and check them all.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

SHOdded

SHO Member
Reaction score
iirc all passenger switch panels are routed thru the driver's switch panel. so def start there first. hopefully its just the lockout as TM said above.

RosieK76

Reaction score
Sounds like the passenger controls are out if the driver controls still work. But before you tear into the door panel, check your manual and see if there are any fuses related to the windows and check them all.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
Ok thank you I will get my mechanic to check that out

Back