Whiteline Sway Bar - Hard/Soft Setting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheesehead

Reaction score
I have my car in the shop getting H&R Springs, PP Struts and Whiteline Sway Bar installed. My mechanic said the instructions indicated a soft/hard setting. Any thoughts? I told him to go with the soft as I can always have him change it out based on everyone's thoughts. Can't wait to get the car back, he is replacing worn parts as he finds them. Work hard play hard

yaycandy

Aerospace Engineer
Reaction score
I have my car in the shop getting H&R Springs, PP Struts and Whiteline Sway Bar installed. My mechanic said the instructions indicated a soft/hard setting. Any thoughts? I told him to go with the soft as I can always have him change it out based on everyone's thoughts. Can't wait to get the car back, he is replacing worn parts as he finds them. Work hard play hard
Front sway bar needs replaced to the pp variant if you running pp shock and hr spring that were developed for the pp suspension. Pretty negative with pp shock and spring rate with non pp front sway bar

Cheesehead

Reaction score
Has anyone else gone the PP front swaybar route with the rear Whiteline Sway Bar when running PP Struts and H&R Springs?

yaycandy

Aerospace Engineer
Reaction score
Has anyone else gone the PP front swaybar route with the rear Whiteline Sway Bar when running PP Struts and H&R Springs?

Cheesehead

Reaction score
Nice read, read that earlier and what I got from it is seat of pants feel. Many users have H&R with PP struts and the Whiteline rear sway bar and love it, so the only variable will be the front. I will drive mine with the non-pp front sway bar and if it feels goofy will get a PP front sway bar which is less than $100

Back