Wavetrac Torque Biasing Differential Gauging Interest Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TaurusPimpin

Reaction score
I think I've (almost) decided to put off my sweet Vulcan rebuild to buy this. When will you start taking money?

When you say the only method of payment for 100% deposit by the end of November is cheque, do you mean that we mail you a personal check? Sorry for the dumb question!

SHO NUT

SHO Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be relocating to the Atlanta Metro area in January. If you need a gen III let me know. Where are you guys located?

We are just north of Upstate NY. The Wavetracs come from California.

SHO NUT

SHO Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I've (almost) decided to put off my sweet Vulcan rebuild to buy this. When will you start taking money?

When you say the only method of payment for 100% deposit by the end of November is cheque, do you mean that we mail you a personal check? Sorry for the dumb question!

We just need to update our website and post a thread here to start taking money. We hope to have that done this week.

Personal cheque, credit card cheque, PayPal E-cheque, cashier's cheque, money order, cash ... all work for the 100% deposit. Cheques will have plenty of time to clear. They will even work for the 50% deposit, but it's not required, i.e. we will accept PayPal payment funded by a credit card for the 50% deposit.

Last edited:

SHO NUT

SHO Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would need test cars at your place or Cali?

It can be anywhere BUT Cali. Cali sales are subject to Cali sales tax if drop-shipped, so they have to be shipped to us first, and then back to Cali, to avoid the Cali sales tax.

St Louis SHO

Rollin' coal
Staff member
Club Mod
Reaction score
Josh, I know you have several offers for the test fitment, but I do have a Gen IV sitting here that could be really neat... :wave: Also have 3 other MTX cars if needbe.

- James

OG-SHOguy

Same as JBeck
Reaction score
I'm just a simple country boy here in Texas...can someone explain to me if why this thread was resurrected? Is there another group buy started up or are we still trying to meet the quota for the original group buy? I'm so conpuzzled...:scratch:

SHOdded

SHO Member
Reaction score
The last post in this thread prior to yours was 8+ years ago, so safe to say this is an OLD OLD topic :)

OG-SHOguy

Same as JBeck
Reaction score
The last post in this thread prior to yours was 8+ years ago, so safe to say this is an OLD OLD topic :)
I agree but there was a new reference to this thread this morning when I looked on new posts....im so confused>>>lol

Please disregard as I think im loosing my mind!:bonk:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertman7807

Members online

Back