Tune advice

Gfranco

Reaction score
Looking for advice on tuning my 2011 SHO PP. I picked up vehicle in Florida with 74K. Bought from CarVana sight unseen, car was owned by 2 owners, CarFax showed no issues and no accidents reported. Car is clean in and out. Really looking forward to get some mods under my belt. I installed an Airaid Cold Air Intake System, changed tran fluid, replaced spark plugs with stock and changed oil and filter twice. I would like to to tune car.
I know the tuner forum is full of information with many different vendors recommended and many opinions based on experiences.
I don't run the car hard, but would like to push her boundaries.

ridered74

SHO Member
Reaction score
I've tried almost all of them, my preference for longevity and performance is gearhead.

76FoMoCo

SHO Member
Reaction score
Alright, thanks.
Nice stats 2013 PP 76FoMoCo
Good luck on your adventure! The tune will blow your mind on the amount the factory left on the table. The trick is having good fuel (93 or e30) available. If you have e85 in your area this is how you get e30. Not all e85 is the same so some YouTube will be you friend. The best bang for the buck is an e30 tune and a drop in k and n filter on the stock intake.

SM105K

Streetlight Grand Prix Champ/ IG @fafomotorsports
Reaction score
Good luck on your adventure! The tune will blow your mind on the amount the factory left on the table. The trick is having good fuel (93 or e30) available. If you have e85 in your area this is how you get e30. Not all e85 is the same so some YouTube will be you friend. The best bang for the buck is an e30 tune and a drop in k and n filter on the stock intake.
100% agree.

DadMobile

Worlds 3rd least slowest Ecoboost SHO
Reaction score
you don't have to. Matt is good with his first tune but I would advise getting a log out to him. 2 reasons one is to check the heath of your car the other is you get the most out of it.

Couldn’t agree more.