Trunk Lid Spoiler

dglossop

V6>V8
Reaction score
OK, so I KNOW this may sound stupid, but is the 91 spoiler different than the 95? Perhaps no CHMSL, but otherwise the same?

luigisho

SHO Member
Reaction score
Yeah a little different as pertaining to the shape of the trunk lid. I've seen aftermarket and maybe T-bird spoiler on the GenIs but the specific designed one looks best. You could use another depending on taste and/or restoring one to stock.

SV&HOdan

SHO Member
Reaction score
Daryl, I have gen2 spoilers if you decide to go that route. Not that different from the 91 plus versions. If ever you find yourself in Squirrel Hill, stop by. tons of sho parts in my basement and garage.
dan

Irish Pride

Irish Inside
Staff member
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I thought the trunk was different? Will it sit flush on a 1991. Do they have a 3rd brake light in the spoiler? What is the condition and color of the ones that you have? You can email
[email protected] or text
(412)559-8613
The Gen2 spoiler will fit on a Gen1 but in my opinion it just doesn't look right. You may disagree. I'll see if I can find a pic of what it will look like. Yes, the Gen2 spoiler does have a 3rd brake light except for the extremely rare 92 add on option. Only ever seen one of those.

-Chad