Time To Sell

stephen newberg

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, its been a long ride, but I just am not using her any more and have lost my taste for going to car shows. So, my black 1998 SHO is on the block. She is in excellent condition, physically, after a full body restoration back in 2010 and no winter driving since then. Mechanically, she is sound with two exceptions. The relay for the ABS is sticky and the AC has not worked for years. Otherwise, she starts and runs perfectly. Having owned her since the car was 9 months old (the first owner was the head of Ford for Easter Canada), a lot of spare parts have accumulated that go with the car, like spare wheels, struts, that sort of thing.

And there have been mods: Porter cold air intake, K&N panel, SARC switch, 4 gauge instrumentation cluster replacing ash tray, Front Strut Brace, Aluminum Subframe Busings, Eibach springs, 23mm rear sway bar, Yokohama Advan S.4. tires, wired open secondaries, FPS transmission cooler, Magnaflow 99000 cats, Flowmaster 40 mufflers, and welded cam sprockets.

$6500.00 Canadian, or $5000.00 US. Located on Vancouver Island. Photos available on request.

stephen newberg

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, she is gone guys. Turned into a bit of an auction, surprisingly, and went at over asking. :) It was a fun run, and I doubt I will ever have a car with that big a trunk again...

smn