Lifetime Performance Module - $100 OBO
$80 OBO

$50 OBO (Or Best Offer)
Buyer pays shipping

Autologic_EEC_IV_01.jpgAutologic_EEC_IV_02.jpgAutologic_EEC_IV_03.jpg

Last edited:

Flamingtaco

Reaction score
A pillar gauge mount and gauges, red display. No pressure or current sensors - $100 OBO

Maybe this will work better if i break everything up... A-pillar triple gauge panel, this replaces the panel that is there, it's not an overlay.
PANEL ONLY - $50 OBO
$40 OBO
Buyer pays shipping

A_Pillar_GaugeSet_01.jpgA_Pillar_GaugeSet_02.jpgA_Pillar_GaugeSet_03.jpg

Last edited:

Flamingtaco

Reaction score
Complete custom CAI intake setup. Original SHOshop bracket, 3.5" air filter with splash guard from siliconintakes.com, Mark 8 MAF housing. Not shown, I've also got a band clamp for the first elbow. Never ran clamps on both ends of that elbow - $200 OBO
$140 OBO

$120 OBO
Buyer pays shipping

Intake_01.jpgIntake_02.jpg

Last edited:

Flamingtaco

Reaction score
Pulled these secondary runner valves off in '01 when I bought a set of BBB's off another forum member - $100 OBO
$50 OBO

$40 OBO
Buyer pays shipping

Secondaries_02.jpgSecondaries_01.jpgSecondaries_03.jpg

Last edited:

luigisho

SHO Member
Reaction score
holy ****. long time no see. I used to refer to your SHO webposting on I forget what service you were hosted on.

Flamingtaco

Reaction score
Lord, that was ages ago. Grocities? I also have forgotten the when and where. Got busy with kids, most of my passions had to take a backseat until this year.

Flamingtaco

Reaction score
something like that. Maybe that or angelfire? or SHOckforce. I forget
Gotdanggolly!

Your memory is way better than mine! Not only were you correct on both accounts, but the website is still there! I'd completely forgotten I put it up. Last update 09/29/03, LOL, thats the year my second son was born, and something had to give. I've been largely offline for most of two decades now.

What was the name of that other big SHO forum? Jeez, I feel old.

luigisho

SHO Member
Reaction score
Jeez, I feel old.
Ha! you're not the only one.
Other forums? Oh wow. It's been so long for the other forums. There was SHOtimes.com, the Delphi list and Topica and a few others. I forget the topic I kept referring to of yours over there. Maybe moonroof switch repair? Something that happens often I think.

shorage

SHO Member
Reaction score
sooo....share the url

Gotdanggolly!

Your memory is way better than mine! Not only were you correct on both accounts, but the website is still there! I'd completely forgotten I put it up. Last update 09/29/03, LOL, thats the year my second son was born, and something had to give. I've been largely offline for most of two decades now.

What was the name of that other big SHO forum? Jeez, I feel old.

Flamingtaco

Reaction score
Sorry, it's https://www.angelfire.com/home/SH0ckforce/
Is anyone not modiding their 1st/2nd gen these days? I'm open to offers. It's not like I'm going to install these, my SHO was taken out by a tree, and I've moved on to faster vehicles. Got a 3.5 eco F150 that does a solid 14 flat with no mods, and a '73/74 vette with a new GMPP 350 that's going to get some parts maybe.

luigisho

SHO Member
Reaction score
A few modding. Not alot of survivors. I have a daily '14 5.0 f150. Those ecoboosts scared me with complexity but I sure would enjoy the TT power.

Flamingtaco

Reaction score
A few modding. Not alot of survivors. I have a daily '14 5.0 f150. Those ecoboosts scared me with complexity but I sure would enjoy the TT power.
The power is unbelievably good. Not much difference in daily driving, but when I've got a trailer attached, having over 400lb-ft from 2500-4500 rpm makes everything easier. No need to time passes or make split second decisions at merges, you just gas and go.

Devin

3.Slow
Reaction score
All my money has gone to the Stinger and the Land Cruiser. I have done the pollen and moss mod to the SHO though...

Good luck with sale. Haven't seen a LPM in so long. Hope Ted is enjoying that Absinthe ;)

Flamingtaco

Reaction score
Gotcha. I got a bit of green on the pad in the back of the cab, have to spray it with solution several times a year to **** it off, and use a bottle scrubber to get it out. I guess Ford figures most put their trucks in a garage.

Had a new one last week... ash. Walked out to a very strong fireplace smell, and flakes large enough they could be mistaken for snow falling. Nice layer of micro-ash all over everything. Had to have a word with my neighbor a few doors down, who apparently had just removed his arrestor, rather than clean it.

And then ran a fire all night, when it only dropped to 65°F.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mike976

Members online