SOMEONE STOLE MY CATS LOL

luigisho

SHO Member
Reaction score
send a message to SV&HOdan on this forum. He often has SHO parts cars and maybe he has something
Also check out used parts locator websites. They post parts cars, parts availability, and you can arrange listings according to things like price and distance from your location. It's been a while but I think alot of auto recyclers on there have links or phone numbers to contact if you need to clarify availability and other things

Also new for more $ https://shosource.com/products/ols/products/magnaflow-v8-sho-y-pipe-96-99/v/MGN-V8-SHO-Y-CTT

98SF19

AlphaKennyBuddy
Reaction score
Did you check local recyclers? Not sure how it is up there but down here they get photo and even thumb print when you take stuff like that in. If they were ballsey enough to snatch your cats, they're probably aware of this and hauled them way out of the area to cash out, or maybe had connections at local shop. FWIW I went with a Bosal unit a few years ago - Israeli-made, very high rare metal content, but had minor fitment issue as I recall.

bpd1151

Lurking Around
Reaction score
ILL-Annoy is absolutely craptastic when it comes to addressing this issue of catalytic converter thefts.

Theives are brazen here. Time of day does not matter to them at all. They're also so proficient at it, that they can have a car jacked up (if even necessary) cat cut, removed, and car back down in less than 60 seconds on average.

Damn near akin to a NASCAR pit crew for craps sake.

I've watched countless videos of this, but unfortunately most systems are of poor quality and ID'ing the perp successfully leaves much to be desired.

I will say that NCIB is working hand in hand with several auto mfg'ers to get them to start stamping VIN #'s onto these parts as the issue is so problematic.

Not just here in ILL-Annoy, but throughout the country.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erasethegrey

Members online