So what did you do to your SHO today!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bladee

Reaction score
Lemmie know how that intercooler works out!! Mine is patiently waiting in a box.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk
It’s been in for about 2 weeks now, it was really easy to put in, just don’t forget to swap over the speed nuts for the condenser mount bolts. It was quite a task to slide them in there after everything was re installed.

As far as performance goes I’m just taking everyone’s word for it that I’m making more horsepower ‍♂️

kryptto

The Best Thing About Cars... ones in my mirror.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s been in for about 2 weeks now, it was really easy to put in, just don’t forget to swap over the speed nuts for the condenser mount bolts. It was quite a task to slide them in there after everything was re installed.

As far as performance goes I’m just taking everyone’s word for it that I’m making more horsepower ‍♂️
@Bladee I am not the stoner type - nor want to be a negative nanny - but your PROFILE pic is freaking me the fck out!!! Ok - I am feeling better, much better. I notice vallllium in a beer makes it all go away. ;)

Reaction score
I caved and did it, I did the rubber chair cap vta mod. My recent stop light malfunction put me down a rabbit hole looking for answers and ended up finding some positive things about the mod. So at least temporarily I have a "wooooosssshhhh" every....single...time... I lift off the throttle. Kinda cool (kinda annoying), guess I'm getting older. I left the hoses on the BOV to help direct some of the oil spray. Definitely as easy as they claim, did it in the parking garage over my half hour lunch

kryptto

The Best Thing About Cars... ones in my mirror.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I caved and did it, I did the rubber chair cap vta mod. My recent stop light malfunction put me down a rabbit hole looking for answers and ended up finding some positive things about the mod. So at least temporarily I have a "wooooosssshhhh" every....single...time... I lift off the throttle. Kinda cool (kinda annoying), guess I'm getting older. I left the hoses on the BOV to help direct some of the oil spray. Definitely as easy as they claim, did it in the parking garage over my half hour lunch
Oh snap well you wouldn't want to hear my car between the BOVs the drone and K&N open air box....

Reaction score
Oh snap well you wouldn't want to hear my car between the BOVs the drone and K&N open air box....
It's growing on me, but now I want to hack off the resonator and replace it with a welded dual in dual out muffler. Give it a little tone. Baby steps, thinking next year I'll look in to a tune

yaycandy

Aerospace Engineer
Reaction score
If it works well for you, you can measure the chair cap id size and buy a silicone one on summit. The rubber ones get brittle pretty quick under the hood.

Reaction score
If it works well for you, you can measure the chair cap id size and buy a silicone one on summit. The rubber ones get brittle pretty quick under the hood.
Either getting silicone caps or the aluminum spacers, not leaving the chair legs permanently even though a lot of people here have had good longevity with them.

cole3498

Reaction score
Powerstop rotors and EBC Yellowstuff pads went on today, going to break in with 200 km of regular driving and then 5-6 hard stops and a cooldown. (Ignore the disgusting wheel, of course it would snow on tire swap day)
8cb8ecb502dd974abf2c8cb7925605a7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joshw0000

SHO Member
Reaction score
125K miles - oil change / catch can dump, cleaned the air filter, coolant change, transmission fluid change, PTU & RDU fluid change.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

GTRPhilly

Reaction score
PTU oil change and plugs. Running down the list. Got the car 2000 miles ago. So far, transmission oil change , amsoil engine oil, amsoil PTU, motorcraft plugs and a K&N cai. Next up rear wheel bearings, at least one is shot. Oh yeah , two ibuprofen. lol.

76FoMoCo

SHO Member
Reaction score
PTU oil change and plugs. Running down the list. Got the car 2000 miles ago. So far, transmission oil change , amsoil engine oil, amsoil PTU, motorcraft plugs and a K&N cai. Next up rear wheel bearings, at least one is shot. Oh yeah , two ibuprofen. lol.
Might up your game. 8 IP for the wheel bearing. Btw youtube them for an easy way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MW91

Members online

Back