rwd?

quagmires_sho

Reaction score
new to the world of SHO's, does anyone have any experience converting 2nd gen sho into rwd? is there even a way to do that? just out of curiosity yk

yaycandy

Aerospace Engineer
Reaction score
new to the world of SHO's, does anyone have any experience converting 2nd gen sho into rwd? is there even a way to do that? just out of curiosity yk

Aerostar transmission and flip the intake manifold around for the throttle body to face to correct way. Yes the intake manifold is reversible

luigisho

SHO Member
Reaction score
Not unless you want to cut up the floor pan and make a homemade transmission/driveshaft tunnel. If you want rwd pull the motor and put it into a Miata

zoomlater

SHO Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing a video of someone who did it (with the SHO engine) on here but didn't show much other than driving around slowly. I don't recall who it was, but a was quite awhile ago. On youtube, there is a guy who put a coyote engine in a Gen 2 ATX car on a dyno

luigisho

SHO Member
Reaction score
Yeah I saw the dyno vid before but I wonder if there are pics of the tra ns and driveshaft install

Thedoctor

Reaction score
Ford ranger transmission. and you could probably get the ford 8.8 rear end to work. If you can find a cheap v6 ranger with a 5 speed you could probably get all the parts you need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Insidejobrobsho13

Members online