Roush CAI and need a replacement filter.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
They were closed so I emailed them and am awaiting a reply, thanks
Roush got back to me this morning and said that they get the CAI kit as a whole from a vendor and that they don't have the filter to sell individually. But they emailed the vendor and will try to see if they know a replacement # for the filter.

Reaction score

yaycandy

Aerospace Engineer
Reaction score
Roush just rebranded the airaid filter. Its just red instead of blue. I upgraded away from my roush a couple years ago. I can find it if you need it. I dont.

Just let me know. Its free and ill cover shipping.

yaycandy

Aerospace Engineer
Reaction score
I would be interested. But I'd feel better buying it from you and paying for the shipping.
Thanks, Steve
Its in a box in my garage. I dont know on the condition because its been a while, but i take care of my parts. When i find it ill post a couple pics of it.

yaycandy

Aerospace Engineer
Reaction score
Just found it today. Its a little dirty as it was in a big box with most of my sho factory parts. Takes awhile to find a specific box when you own over 300 storage garages and use 20 random ones for yourself and it happened to be in the last garage i looked in. If any one needs it or any factory part i probably ditched just let me know. I dont charge anything to the community. And thats all the gens as i have a couple units full of 1-3rd gen parts from stripping the uncommon parts at local ez pulls.

IMG 8209

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosieK76

Members online

Back