Rear Bumper Reflector LED's and Illuminated Door Sill Inserts

CastorTroyN7

Reaction score
Last one for the night, just excited to be back in the SHO world, and want to put my own 'mark' on my car.

I'm looking for two things, and I'm not even sure they exist, but wanted to ask.

I'm looking for a LED light replacement for the bumper mounted reflectors. I had some on a Mazda 6, and loved the look.
Those wired into the running lights, brake lights and turn signals. Do they make anything like this for the Taurus?

I'm also looking for door sills that are illuminated. I did find some, but they just say "Ford".
Did they ever make an aftermarket kit that said Taurus or SHO? Those are the ones I'm looking for.

Thanks!

AllSH0

Reaction score
Last one for the night, just excited to be back in the SHO world, and want to put my own 'mark' on my car.

I'm looking for two things, and I'm not even sure they exist, but wanted to ask.

I'm looking for a LED light replacement for the bumper mounted reflectors. I had some on a Mazda 6, and loved the look.
Those wired into the running lights, brake lights and turn signals. Do they make anything like this for the Taurus?

I'm also looking for door sills that are illuminated. I did find some, but they just say "Ford".
Did they ever make an aftermarket kit that said Taurus or SHO? Those are the ones I'm looking for.

Thanks!
Hey just curious if you ever found this stuff ???

CastorTroyN7

Reaction score
Hey just curious if you ever found this stuff ???
Found those for the door, but never found anything for the rear bumper.

95ShoOff

SHO Member
Reaction score
I had the door stills as well. And I told them I wanted custom with SHO and they still sent ones with Taurus.

FiveLeeter918

Ortiz Performance Sales
Sponsoring Vendor
Reaction score
I had the door stills as well. And I told them I wanted custom with SHO and they still sent ones with Taurus.

any pics of them installed? I've been toying with the idea of 3d printing some that say SHO instead of Taurus, and then looking at doing a polycarbonate inlay with LEDs to illuminate.

95ShoOff

SHO Member
Reaction score
There are ledd for the drls if that's what you are looking for. Drivebright.com has them

SeanDev

SHO Member
Reaction score
Found those for the door, but never found anything for the rear bumper.
Rear bumper all its led was for 2011-2012, the reflector design on bumper was changed on 2013, I've not come across any led lit rear lights for our car deflectors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Insidejobrobsho13

Members online