Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SLOWgod

Weeeeeeeeee
Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with the radio playing on one side and then cracking when playing music. I have subs too I noticed when the radio isn’t working right the bass doesn’t hit like it does when it’s working correct. Before all this the cassette tape player went so I changed it the unit with a used one ever since this I’ve been having issues with playing music.

Qshiplvr

SHO Member
Reaction score
I'd check the connectors in the back of the new radio...sounds like making intermittent connections. Use DeOXIT D5 and spray each connector before reconnecting

Attachments

• DeoxITD5.jpg
    DeoxITD5.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 2

SLOWgod

Weeeeeeeeee
Reaction score
I'd check the connectors in the back of the new radio...sounds like making intermittent connections. Use DeOXIT D5 and spray each connector before reconnecting
I’ve done that I’ve swapped the whole cassette tape to the original radio and still does it

luigisho

SHO Member
Reaction score
Good luck. electronics are a pita. That radio/hvac dash unit is not a great quality part. The bulky hard radio/amp stuff is in the trunk

SLOWgod

Weeeeeeeeee
Reaction score
Good luck. electronics are a pita. That radio/hvac dash unit is not a great quality part. The bulky hard radio/amp stuff is in the trunk
I wanted to swap amps could be that too since the all the Audio runs through there I have a buddy that has 97 with no issue lmao

Back