Plastic Chrome Piece For Center Console Arm Rest Lever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheesehead

SHO Member
Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone has replaced their chrome trim piece on the center console. I saw where I can buy the entire arm rest but all I need is the chrome trim piece that covers the lever that unlocks and lifts it. Thanks!

shaldaya

SHO Member
Reaction score
I've done it, its not to hard
A bunch of t15 torque screws is all that holds anything on

Last edited:

shaldaya

SHO Member
Reaction score
This thing right?
7 screws to remove it, 4 holding the cover under the arm rest, and 3 holding this to the arm rest

Attachments

• 20240618_123926.jpg
    20240618_123926.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 4

Cheesehead

SHO Member
Reaction score
I was hoping to just get the chrome plastic trim piece but the whole unit is better than nothing! Thanks for your help

Reaction score
I second the junkyard, mine was missing the chrome too, replaced the lid with one that had it, then it broke again so i super glued it, 8 months and counting. unfortunately these cars have been discontinued for 5 years and they weren't exactly huge sellers so aftermarket and NOS parts arent too easy to find (when it comes to these kind of things) if you have the chrome piece I recommend dabbing some glue on it and holding it in place for 15 seconds, if you dont have it try a junk yard or I can add this to the 3d printing list and see if i can come up with something.

Back