O2 sensor code

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sauce$$$

Reaction score
Stainless steel works downpipes installed, I'm getting codes for o2 sensor. Installed spacer ( Dummy) sensors code is still on. Any ideas on what can be done next? Greatly appreciated family.

Texas Marauder

SHO Member
Reaction score
P0150 refers to bank 2 sensor1 (front bank), which is pre cat. So it has nothing to do with the downpipes. Check the wiring for damage. Likely just a bad O2 sensor.

P1000 just means that the codes have been cleared and the car has not completed the OBD drive cycle. With the P0150 code active it will never complete the drive cycle.

Sauce$$$

Reaction score
P0150 refers to bank 2 sensor1 (front bank), which is pre cat. So it has nothing to do with the downpipes. Check the wiring for damage. Likely just a bad O2 sensor.

P1000 just means that the codes have been cleared and the car has not completed the OBD drive cycle. With the P0150 code active it will never complete the drive cycle.
Replaced sensor, all wiring looks fine. Same results, any other ideas you may have I'd appreciate, I'm located in this soft state of Massachusetts so I can't even drive the car dew to inspection..thanks in advance man.

Bronco2fan

SHO Member
Reaction score
When I replaced my 02's it took the car about a week to quit throwing codes. I just cleared them every day and noticed it stopped. May take time to adjust to new sensors.

Sauce$$$

Reaction score
When I replaced my 02's it took the car about a week to quit throwing codes. I just cleared them every day and noticed it stopped. May take time to adjust to new sensors.
Really ok,I'll Def keep that in mind. Thanks fro thw input

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paulie32

Members online

Back