New to me 15 SHO PP

penaltyvectors1

Reaction score
I picked up my 2015 yesterday and took it on a run for 100+ miles today. Damn, I love this car! I have a 2011 Mustang 5.0 with the Brembo package that is awesome and kinda raw in comparison. The SHO feels similar but more refined and definitely more comfortable for longer trips. Not to mention I can take the family without my wife having to eat her knees with my son in the back seat.

shoblock

SHO Member
Reaction score
I picked up my 2015 yesterday and took it on a run for 100+ miles today. Damn, I love this car! I have a 2011 Mustang 5.0 with the Brembo package that is awesome and kinda raw in comparison. The SHO feels similar but more refined and definitely more comfortable for longer trips. Not to mention I can take the family without my wife having to eat her knees with my son in the back seat.
Ordered my '15 new with all options except sunroof. Had '80,'98.'99,'08 and an '03 terminator Mustangs. Kept each of those 2-3 years. My SHO is turning 95,000 miles and I think I love it more now than when I bought it. Had 2 offers this year from guys I know who really want to buy it, but I have no intentions of selling. ENJOY!!!
SHOBLOCK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erasethegrey

Members online