New Reproduction Spark Plug Wire Clips for 3.0L/3.2L SHO V6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonheese

Used-To-Know-It-All
Reaction score
Haha, thank you for the enthusiasm, but I don't need any money up front. Right now I'm focusing on a) improving my 3D printing infrastructure to better support printing ABS, and b) iterating on the designs for the looms/clips so they will be robust on day one.

When I'm ready for production, I plan to create a group buy thread (and will also post a link here so you'll be notified if you're following this thread) to coordinate "orders". I can't say for sure when that will be, but I'm expecting it will be at least through the end of January, and possibly longer. This is a "spare time" project for me, but I am pretty passionate about it.

Thanks again.

bigro007

Reaction score
From the response I've gotten here so far, I am going to proceed with the development of these clips/looms/whatever you want to call them.

Re: Printing yourself, keep in mind that these really should be printed in ABS to withstand underhood temps, and printing ABS has a few challenges over PLA, so keep that in mind.

Also, I did have one prototype part (all of which have so far been printed at 20% infill density) snap at a weak point while I was installing it, so I will also probably recommend printing at a higher infill density. For maximum strength, I am considering printing at 100% infill out of an abundance of caution to make sure that these parts aren't breaking on day 1.

Thanks to everyone for the responses, I will create a new post in the appropriate forum (and probably post a note here as well) when the parts are ready for primetime.
When your wire clip are ready with a price just let me know I would need a few set thank

[email protected]

Devin

3.Slow
Reaction score
Those look great! I do some designs, but I am a hack. Those look really nice.

Once the STLs are available, I'd like to print my own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MW91

Members online

Back