New Member in Oregon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShoFanatic

Reaction score
New member here. I don't have a SHO currently, but from 98 - 2003 I had a 93 MTX and absolutely loved it. It was metallic dark green with black interior. Fully loaded, sunroof, full leather (no cloth in that car!). I bought it with about 60k miles on it. At the time I sold it I was pretty young (mid 20's) and it needed some mechanical help (had overheated) and had 100k or so on the clock. I still regret selling that car, all these years later. I have always held out some hope to find one exactly like it someday, in good enough shape to bring back to top condition.

In the meantime, I'll just poke around and enjoy the company of other SHO lovers!

kryptto

The Best Thing About Cars... ones in my mirror.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome - we have a very active community of really knowledgeable members - and they are still out there - look in the classified section and all.

kryptto

The Best Thing About Cars... ones in my mirror.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Take a read here....

ShoFanatic

Reaction score
Thanks! I made the mistake of once owning, and since fixating on a unicorn car! The SHO has to be a 1993 only, as 1993 was first year with the face-lifted interior and also the last year where black was an interior option. I've found a few, but always either ATX or cloth seats.... both are a dealbreaker for me.

Tan interior is a distant 2nd choice, but the black is just so badass!

Back