Long time SHO fan. Need help with newest project

Shawozzy

Reaction score
Got my first 1993 taurus SHO ATX when I was 19. Loved it could run with anything besides V8 power but I wasn't far behind then. Ended up owning 4 of them by the time I was 21. Got a green 95 MTX drove that thing until the windows wouldn't roll down door panels were gone but the 3.0 was still screaming. EX HATED that car lmao. ended up selling all of them to move and did not have anywhere to keep them. Recently trying to relive something bought a 95 Green MTX with 117,000 miles on it. Had no get up and go to it (not like it should) already knew it needed a new intake gasket, figured it would just need a tune up and she would be screaming again! WRONG Had someone new do the intake gasket, change plugs, power steering pump, and new sub frame. Like I said never really ran very good and was not any better when I got it back. would not start easily, would die when you tried to take off, and still NO power. Took it to my regular mechanic did a 60,000 mile tune up. Would not start what so ever, sprayed some starting fluid got it to burp a little. looking it over guy that did the intake gaskets did not hook up the ground to the intake manifold. So my regular tried to see if we had any injector pulse, we do not and when you are cranking it over there is some clicking sound coming from the dash near the radio that's new. It is either a ground or the PCM is our thought process. Any other grounds they might have missed while doing this work that I should check? How can I test the PCM to make sure it is or is not toast? Any other ideas I Am open to. I just want to drive the damn thing.65221180613  33E257E1 96F5 411B B4B0 25E984105A71IMG 0437

Shaggy

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Have you checked fuses? Could have blown some.

Welcome to the forum!

Shawozzy

Reaction score
thanks shaggy. I put my engine problems in the right forum. Wasn't even thinking about it when I put it all here. Thank you for having me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Insidejobrobsho13

Members online

No members online now.