Livernois V17 Tune Results

StealBlueSho

SHO Member
Reaction score
Unfortunate that the shifting problem still persists. I wouldn’t call it putting lipstick on a pig per say.. but they did appear to address one of the two biggest issues..maybe V23 will resolve the shifting problem.

SM105K

Streetlight Grand Prix Champ/ IG @fafomotorsports
Reaction score
Unfortunate that the shifting problem still persists. I wouldn’t call it putting lipstick on a pig per say.. but they did appear to address one of the two biggest issues..maybe V23 will resolve the shifting problem.

How much time has this state of the art tuning company with insight to Ford directly had to fix this? How many threads have been made about shifting issues directly for how many years?

I have never had these issues with any of my tunes, with or without traction on. Even on a base tune.

Does LMS actually care? Are they ignorant? Are they just willingly being stupid? I don't understand.

ridered74

SHO Member
Reaction score
Another update, I did a log today with Gearhead auto octane tune (12.40 on dragy for those wondering) and the highest knock it had was positive 1.5 for a short duration, and a short duration of 1.0 positive knock.

That's a good bit less than the 6.5 I saw with the LMS tune pretty consistently at each shift.

One thing that also seems consistent with the LMS tune (both E30 and 93), the sucky sucky noises you hear from the EPP intake are noticeably louder. I thought I was hearing things or making that up in my head when I first put their E30 tune a week or so ago, but I paid attention when I went back to GH E30 tune and it was definitely softer, then when I put the LMS 93 tune on the sucky sucky noises got louder again. Not sure why that is, but I did like that part of the LMS experiment.

GotGrip?

Conversation Ruiner
Reaction score
Another update, I did a log today with Gearhead auto octane tune (12.40 on dragy for those wondering) and the highest knock it had was positive 1.5 for a short duration, and a short duration of 1.0 positive knock.

That's a good bit less than the 6.5 I saw with the LMS tune pretty consistently at each shift.

One thing that also seems consistent with the LMS tune (both E30 and 93), the sucky sucky noises you hear from the EPP intake are noticeably louder. I thought I was hearing things or making that up in my head when I first put their E30 tune a week or so ago, but I paid attention when I went back to GH E30 tune and it was definitely softer, then when I put the LMS 93 tune on the sucky sucky noises got louder again. Not sure why that is, but I did like that part of the LMS experiment.

Are we even talking about cars anymore?

SM105K

Streetlight Grand Prix Champ/ IG @fafomotorsports
Reaction score

Sucky sucky noises. To buku, to buku.