Just received Gearhead performance pack

WileyRG500

Reaction score
Great to hear. I was already considering a GH tune for my 2011 SHO. It currently has an SCT tune and the only mods are CAI and plugs. Certainly will follow-up on GH!
Please let us know your opinion when you switch to GH tune.
I only had the car for about 2 weeks when I decided to tune it with GH after reading alot on here. I know the car was maintained and hopefully it's a good one thats reliable. My wife has a 2016 Xsport and I'm pretty sure when she drives my Taurus she will want the GH tune in her vehicle lol.

FiveLeeter918

Ortiz Performance Sales
Sponsoring Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you! That's awesome about your car, have you had any major failures? Do you drag it?

It's the test mule for everything we provide from Ortiz Performance, LLC, but it doesn't see near the amount of track time that I'd like to. Hoping to see more this year, but I say that every year haha.

WileyRG500

Reaction score
My auto headlight switch and key and remote start combo arrived today. I had the key cut and installed the new headlight switch and used forscan to enable both. Also went and registered my car since I bought it in Chicago and live in NC. Brutus is all set to go now lol.

FiveLeeter918

Ortiz Performance Sales
Sponsoring Vendor
Reaction score
My auto headlight switch and key and remote start combo arrived today. I had the key cut and installed the new headlight switch and used forscan to enable both. Also went and registered my car since I bought it in Chicago and live in NC. Brutus is all set to go now lol.

Interesting, you didn't have the auto headlight switch? Thought that was standard on all SHOs.

WileyRG500

Reaction score
Hello all,

I haven't been present on the forum since winter. Just an update. My PI now has 95k on it (bought with 80k) and I've had zero issues. I haven't bought an intercooler or hpfp yet but thoses will be next then the E30 tune. I still love the car and the only other thing I've done is install vent shades on the windows.
I Hope you all are enjoying your summer!

WileyRG500

Reaction score
This is the way, do the pump and e30 first, you can always get the IC or downpipes later.

Also, put AD trans mounts on the list, they will help with the wheel hop.
Sounds like a plan... This car is such a good sleeper and I love that people spend 70-90k on vehicles just to get the same HP and mine is as much or more fun to drive!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Insidejobrobsho13

Members online