Introducing myself and looking for side molding/cladding.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mcain360

Reaction score
Hello everyone of Shoforum. My name is Marcus. I've been around here for a few years but mostly just peeping in for some info here and there. The wealth of knowledge is extremely helpful and appreciated! I proudly own a 93 MTX and have been slowly restoring her/bringing her back to life for the past few years. Though only seriously for the past few months. I'll post some pics and I'm just saying hello, but also I am looking to see if anyone has the driver door cladding. Red is preferable but I can paint it if need be. Glad to be here and hope to keep in touch with you all from here on out.

Attachments

• 20240114_155645.jpg
    20240114_155645.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240114_161147.jpg
    20240114_161147.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240114_155707.jpg
    20240114_155707.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20240105_123403.jpg
    20240105_123403.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 11

zoomlater

SHO Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, car looks great. You can try starting a conversation with SV&HOdan to see if he has any of those parts. You could also try contacting Shosource to see if they have any part cars

Mcain360

Reaction score
Welcome, car looks great. You can try starting a conversation with SV&HOdan to see if he has any of those parts. You could also try contacting Shosource to see if they have any part cars
Hey thanks! Okay, I will probably reach out to SV&HOdan. I have been around on Sho source but thought they mainly had mechanical/engine, etc. parts. I just happened to find one browsing a site called car-part and it's way in Philidelphia, only one I can find in red. I'm in Phoenix! lol. Thank you for the info.

Mcain360

Reaction score
Looks good! I'm always jealous of cars with no peeling paint...
Thanks a lot. Yeah, it was pretty bad before and still is in some areas but I'm working on it. I changed the hood to a non-sho hood in perfect condition so will need to paint that. Sanded and reprimed the trunk lid too. I learned how to correct clear coats AFTER I did all of that and was so mad at myself because it was definitely correctable.

zoomlater

SHO Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks! Okay, I will probably reach out to SV&HOdan. I have been around on Sho source but thought they mainly had mechanical/engine, etc. parts. I just happened to find one browsing a site called car-part and it's way in Philidelphia, only one I can find in red. I'm in Phoenix! lol. Thank you for the info.
Shosource has things that are not shown on their website, doesn't hurt to ask them if they have something . They have a tab that shows other used parts people have asked for and the price

Mcain360

Reaction score
Shosource has things that are not shown on their website, doesn't hurt to ask them if they have something . They have a tab that shows other used parts people have asked for and the price
Oh that's awesome. Okay I will definitely reach out. Thank you very much.

zoomlater

SHO Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw a used white one on ebay, do a search for "sho panel door trim". We are not allowed to post links to ebay ad here, but it was on the first page. I didn't search through all the pages so there could be more.

The title of the listing was: 92 95 94 93 Ford Taurus SHO oem left front door lower impact panel trim molding

Mcain360

Reaction score
I saw a used white one on ebay, do a search for "sho panel door trim". We are not allowed to post links to ebay ad here, but it was on the first page. I didn't search through all the pages so there could be more.

The title of the listing was: 92 95 94 93 Ford Taurus SHO oem left front door lower impact panel trim molding
Thank you. I found the couple there on Ebay. Thing is I am trying to go with red so I don't have to paint, we'll see maybe I will grab the one in Philidelphia lol. I will be painting the hood, top, and trunk lid but not yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
masscounsel

Members online

Back