Gen 1 Black rear seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyturbo

SHO Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a black leather gen 1 rear seat, upper and lower. I had a damprid bag explode in rear seat ( didn't catch it in time) which then caused the leather to shrink up and destroy itself and the foam in the process. I understand if condition is not perfect or leather already has some splits.

SV&HOdan

SHO Member
Reaction score
...don't know how desperate you are now but I have a very nice set of mocha gen1 seats (rears) in full leather.
good: Can easily be dyed black; bad: I'm on the other side of the country. $75 each section + buyer arranges/pays for shipping.
cheers,
dan
ps: I still have some more places to look for more seats that I've stored over the year.

tommyturbo

SHO Member
Reaction score
I'd prefer black rather than trying to dye. I may just have to spend the $ and have all the seats redone, the perforated leather is pretty sad in the fronts on this car too. If you get a chance to look in your other storages places let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddizzy81

Members online

Back