EcoBoost PTU, RDU, Trans drain plugs

VernP

Reaction score
Hi, I bought these drain plugs a few months ago and I cannot get my SHO high enough off the ground to do the work myself. I have a shop that will do it, but they are asking for directions or pictures of where to drill at the PTU and the RDU. Could you post them or send them to me?
Thanks!

SeanDev

SHO Member
Reaction score
Hi, I bought these drain plugs a few months ago and I cannot get my SHO high enough off the ground to do the work myself. I have a shop that will do it, but they are asking for directions or pictures of where to drill at the PTU and the RDU. Could you post them or send them to me?
Thanks!
There is some good YouTube videos just on this matter. I did mine with just front harbor freight ramps. Get all parts you need before you start. Search on here few good guys have some very detailed instructions. Patience's is most important.

Ecoboost_xsport

SHO Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
Probably good place to start would be the website they are listed at...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Insidejobrobsho13

Members online

No members online now.