CD power wires, Gen II

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deathacus

SHO Member
Reaction score
Hello again! Somepony, probably the only other SHO owner in the area, gave me a factory CD player. Pretty much the only option my SHO didn't have.
But I am missing the power wirers. I do not want to splice or otherwise jury rig the wiring, and I already have the audio wiring linking it to the main radio.
This is for a factory JBL w/ CD option for a '94 Taurus.

MichiMike

Reaction score
I just acquired a 94 sho parts car that had a cd player w/ JBL audio. The head unit is still in it. Ill take a look today and see if its there. Any idea if its a short harness to head or full to dash harness that needs to be cut off?

zoomlater

SHO Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It a jumper wire between the cd player and radio unit. You disconnect it, don't cut it, I have a one that's been cut and would need to be spliced back together

Deathacus

SHO Member
Reaction score
I just acquired a 94 sho parts car that had a cd player w/ JBL audio. The head unit is still in it. Ill take a look today and see if its there. Any idea if its a short harness to head or full to dash harness that needs to be cut off?
If you have it, would you mind also taking a picture of how everything is routed and secured? Seems the wires like to rattle if you don't get them just right.

SV&HOdan

SHO Member
Reaction score
95% sure I have the jumper wires as well as the power source pigtail if thats the one with the red tip.
cheers,
dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MW91

Members online

Back