Can't be just me.

jasong_10

SHO Member
Reaction score
Ford should just offer restart the taurus as rwd and have a sho with a 10 speed or manual again with a new version coyote or high reving voodoo. Car needs some growl
SHO with a coyote and a manual to boot, what petition do I have to sign to help make it happen, lol

yaycandy

Aerospace Engineer
Reaction score
One day id like to just turn the engine around. It already has a driveshaft tunnel and a rear diff so half the hard work is done already. I have an irs ford 8.8 cobra diff that needs to go into something. Personally i think an ls3 would fit better, coyote engines are too wide and eb 3.5 is even wider with turbos. Just turn the sho into a better looking chevy ss

luigisho

SHO Member
Reaction score
The way Ford is losing $$ I'd be surprised to see anything resembling the SHO for a long time.

jasong_10

SHO Member
Reaction score
One day id like to just turn the engine around. It already has a driveshaft tunnel and a rear diff so half the hard work is done already. I have an irs ford 8.8 cobra diff that needs to go into something. Personally i think an ls3 would fit better, coyote engines are too wide and eb 3.5 is even wider with turbos. Just turn the sho into a better looking chevy ss
Sacrilege, how dare you, a GM engine in a Ford? :) I could never do it, myself but I do respect the power potential and versatility of the LS line.

SHOCALL

SHO Member
Reaction score
Ford should just offer restart the taurus as rwd and have a sho with a 10 speed or manual again with a new version coyote or high reving voodoo. Car needs some growl
I would pre order the car you describe today if it was offered by Ford.

gwrabbit

SHO Member
Reaction score
My GF's Jetta gets more action than I do.
I've had two people try to "race" me but IMO it's not worth it especially as the car starts climbing in miles.

SeanDev

SHO Member
Reaction score
My GF's Jetta gets more action than I do.
I've had two people try to "race" me but IMO it's not worth it especially as the car starts climbing in miles.
Only fun I've been having is clueless people in the lane next to me thinking there going to gun it and get in front of me and cut me off when the light turns green not knowing what a SHO can do.

Cheesehead

Reaction score
Raced my son on the freeway in his surplus Dodge Charger AWD Cop Car starting at 70 mph. Should have just left it in drive instead of sport and using the paddle shift because he started to pull on me but not by much it was a great race. This problem will be resolved with a phone call to Mr. Ortiz and some go fast parts!

joseph mcneal

Reaction score
As a SHO owner for only 4 months I'm constantly running into mustangs a couple Audis, few Camaros, Beemers, and Chargers and Challengers who seem to seek me out to see who has the bigger member . Any of you guys just sometimes want to be left alone and make it to your destination without distraction?
All I can say is at 140 those turbo's are loud

Britt.Damron

Reaction score
Wasn't expecting these responses. I filled her up today and had a Camaro pull up rev up a few times and pull away. Didn't even get gas, just wanted to intimidate me. What I get for living 20 miles from the Brickyard. Nothing but Indy 500 and nascar fans around here.
You’re in Indy?! I’m down in greenwood but work right around the corner from the drag strip in brownsburg

DadMobile

Worlds 3rd least slowest Ecoboost SHO
Reaction score
I think I have had three people in two years. Everybody around won’t take a chance, the more I rice it out the more they think I’m an undercover cop or something. I pretty much gave up and only try to race people at the track. Even then a lot people duck the SHO because who wants to lose to a sedan lol.

RickyRecon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve had one scat pack charger, and one paper tag 5.0. The scat pack was on the highway. I was going to get in the left lane and saw him coming up fast so I waited. As soon as he got past my bumper, I changed lanes and stayed right on his ass up to about 120. We weren’t really racing, per se, just kind of playing around, having some fun with our toys. Did a couple pulls, and a top run. Come to think of it, maybe he also has a hard time getting anyone to play. A state trooper materialized in the left lane on other side of the highway and hit his lights while we were around 145mph. Luckily, that stretch of the highway has a solid divider for several miles, so we got away with it. We exchanged thumbs ups/nods and I took my exit. As an aside I will say, I’m not really a mopar guy, but those scats sound gooood

The other was some young looking kid in the GT. He was at the light and I stopped next to him. He reved it up at me a couple times with some smug shit eating grin. I dropped it into sport, and my wife gave her obligatory “don’t”. Naturally, I ignored her, and proceeded to fill the kid with what I imagine was a bit of buyers remorse, since he didn’t return my thumbs up as he riced past me after I let off.

Other than that it’s pretty much the same as everyone else, most people don’t want to play. I’d blame it on the cop car thing, but in my area the fuzz pretty much only drive explorers and chargers.

Last edited:

SM105K

Streetlight Grand Prix Champ/ IG @fafomotorsports
Reaction score
I blew up my first transmission running a 392 car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dodas

Members online