Can’t find

SHOthyme

SHO Member
Reaction score
Cutouts are the way to go.

If I did it over again, that's what I would run, so I could run normal sleeper mode then when needed press a button and let the big dog breathe!

SM105K

Streetlight Grand Prix Champ/ IG @fafomotorsports
Reaction score
Cutting the 3rd cat, resonator, and mufflers off and straight piping a 3.5 EB will probably be the worst modificaiton you will do to your SHO. The drone will be unbearable inside the cabin. Also the 3.5 EB is probably one of the most terrible sounding engines on the planet.

There aren't many cat back exhaust systems for our cars because they aren't in high demand. Off the top of my head Magnaflow makes one.

Boochy47

Reaction score
I can hear my turbos whistle and my rpm’s roar thru the down pipes but my exhaust is kinda quite

DadMobile

Worlds 3rd least slowest Ecoboost SHO
Reaction score
Nobody wants to mess with catless anymore. It’s not worth the fines and BS from the EPA which is working hard to **** our industry. People don’t realize that the EPA like the IRS is one those really powerful three letter agencies. With all that said, just get catted because they work just as good.

DadMobile

Worlds 3rd least slowest Ecoboost SHO
Reaction score
I took my exhaust off and it’s the first time I like the sound of the car and the turbos sound great! People finally stopped thinking I’m a cop too which is another huge added bonus. I need to need to figure out some side pipes!

yaycandy

Aerospace Engineer
Reaction score
Nobody wants to mess with catless anymore. It’s not worth the fines and BS from the EPA which is working hard to **** our industry. People don’t realize that the EPA like the IRS is one those really powerful three letter agencies. With all that said, just get catted because they work just as good.
In July the supreme court took away the rights that EPA had for the past few years. They can longer give fines or fight against anything about motor vehicles. New or tuned. They can still do what they do but not against cars, parts or altering software.

Boochy47

Reaction score
literally all I need to do mod wise now is exhaust and plug in and juice up my aem methonal but first, I gotta replace rear control arms and bushings my Machanic said

Boochy47

Reaction score
Just gonna save for corsa catbacks lol there so damn expensive tho and I kno they might not be worth it but I’m a firm believer on aftermarket exhaust on all my vehicles

yaycandy

Aerospace Engineer
Reaction score
Just gonna save for corsa catbacks lol there so damn expensive tho and I kno they might not be worth it but I’m a firm believer on aftermarket exhaust on all my vehicles
Replace down pipes. Dont get anything from catback.

Downpipes
Intercooler
Hpfp
E Tune

All you need to stomp any car on the road