Building SHOgun #9

revhardSHO

SHO Member
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone here is familiar with this car. It involves using a 1989 Ford Festiva and bolting /welding the SHO subframe to the rear portion of the car, allowing you to retain a stock engine/transmission combination.

There were only 7 of these ever made, if memory serves me. So why not make another one?

Ford Festiva's are cheap and common. So I just need to find a parts Taurus SHO to swap all the other parts needed for the swap.

Details to follow.

Devin

3.Slow
Reaction score
I'm sure everyone here is familiar with this car. It involves using a 1989 Ford Festiva and bolting /welding the SHO subframe to the rear portion of the car, allowing you to retain a stock engine/transmission combination.

There were only 7 of these ever made, if memory serves me. So why not make another one?

Ford Festiva's are cheap and common. So I just need to find a parts Taurus SHO to swap all the other parts needed for the swap.

Details to follow.
Just for giggles?

Irish Pride

Irish Inside
Staff member
Super Moderators
Reaction score
There is already a SHOgun #8

-Chad

Irish Pride

Irish Inside
Staff member
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Was that Marcel's project?
No, Jonathan Richard is his name. He's the one that had the white Gen4 Taurus that was V6 SHO swapped and MTX swapped. The SHOgun was his next project and it's been around for 6 or 7 years now.

-Chad

Tbird6

Reaction score
I saw Jay Leno's and he looked to be having a blast driving it!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dodas

Members online