Body Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

TREpaNaTion

Local Metal SHO
Reaction score
Is there by any chance any capatable Body Kits or relatively close kits that would work with the SHO or would I Have to Fabricate one or ?

Trent

TREpaNaTion

Local Metal SHO
Reaction score
k, thats what i was thinking as well. Time to hit up the PS cs program now and get a lay out design for it. when i get it done ill try and post it up on here for thoughts and such. Thanks for the help :)

shofan33

Slick Silver
Reaction score
TREpaNaTion Dude your intake looks sick do you have any more pics, if so pm me them. :thumb:

TREpaNaTion

Local Metal SHO
Reaction score
shofan33 said:
TREpaNaTion Dude your intake looks sick do you have any more pics, if so pm me them. :thumb:

yep, let me load it up on saturday online and ill link it up to the board from the site. Or Email it to you. :) It is a bit off the wall :evilgrin:

Sh03d said:

I like the way that the side skirts looks however the front/back bumper doesn't at all follow the contour of the cars natural shape making it look choppy in my humble opinion. Though it is good to see that there is something out there. Thank you though for your help.

axmax327 said:
01-18-06 12:13 AM
laxmax327 heres one that i think actually looks nice, and its stillen so its not complete garbage.
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/p...1992&partid=181

and i think i remember a while ago someone rigging up some mustang body pieces, not positive, but look into that.

I will most definetly check into the rigging up of the mustang pieces. Could quite possibly come in handy.

Now say if I was going to Fabricate my own what would be the best way of going about doing so.. Creating a mold and spending endless hours doing so and having it be more the material that is on the car.. Or going for more of a Metal Fabrication?

krupt89

Reaction score

justin mccluske

Reaction score
i made a agressor body kit work from a 97 accord but i totoled it now i have another front end,sides and a rear bumper thet im thinking of putting on one of my cars

kevingotashotoo

200 or so ponies
Reaction score
justin mccluske said:
i made a agressor body kit work from a 97 accord but i totoled it now i have another front end,sides and a rear bumper thet im thinking of putting on one of my cars
your car is awesome dude..props :thumb:

is there a link for more pics on your car?

TREpaNaTion

Local Metal SHO
Reaction score
any special mods you had to make to get it to fit? ie: having to add or remove certain sections of it? Im just trying to get an Idea of how much work this is going to be to do this at a reasonable cost.

dsc00172.jpg

This is a picture of my car at the present.

SableSal

SHO-ABLE Owner
Reaction score
krupt89 said:
Its a yellow gen2 on shotimes. IIRC he used a mustang blackwidow kit. It look like it was made for the car and looked pretty sick to
This is former Member Groundpounders. Former, as in he took lots of people out of their hard earned cash and left the forum.

I heard he was bagging it and all sorts of things. I would rather spend my money on suspension components and go fast parts...

Sal

mwt

Reaction score
SableSal said:
This is former Member Groundpounders. Former, as in he took lots of people out of their hard earned cash and left the forum.

I heard he was bagging it and all sorts of things. I would rather spend my money on suspension components and go fast parts...

Sal

Like CF belt covers and mirror housings

justin mccluske

Reaction score
i didnt really have to cut any thing off the car but it took lots of fiberglass to make it work right due to a sho is about 5 in wider then a accord but the side skirts are the same langth as a sho the rear bumper is not as stait or squar as a sho bumper so using a legen or a viger reer bumper will be easyer to modify for a sho :thumb:

SableSal

SHO-ABLE Owner
Reaction score
mwt said:
Like CF belt covers and mirror housings
MWT, I recieved money, yes. But I didn't keep it. It was all returned. I don't know what you're trying to say by this post. But learn the facts before posting something idiotic. Thanks,

Sal

TREpaNaTion

Local Metal SHO
Reaction score
i was guessing that the body was a bit wider but wasn't sure as to how much. Im going to get my quick sketches done and when i do that ill throw them up on here for the rest of you.

mwt

Reaction score
SableSal said:
MWT, I recieved money, yes. But I didn't keep it. It was all returned. I don't know what you're trying to say by this post. But learn the facts before posting something idiotic. Thanks,

Sal

All I was doing was pointing out that you just told the guy you would rather spend your money on "go fast parts" and you have been trying to put together all these Group buys on carbon fiber deals like mirror housings and belt covers.

I never implied that you were a crook.

SableSal

SHO-ABLE Owner
Reaction score
mwt said:
All I was doing was pointing out that you just told the guy you would rather spend your money on "go fast parts" and you have been trying to put together all these Group buys on carbon fiber deals like mirror housings and belt covers.

I never implied that you were a crook.
Fine. The end.

TREpaNaTion

Local Metal SHO
Reaction score
So as of lately I have not had time to get the sketches laid out for this. Sorry for the long wait. Hope to have something for you all soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShoTimeSleeper

Members online