AutoRacing Youtube SHO Build Thread

Majestic

SHO Member
Reaction score
Possibly actually. I'd need another passenger seat though for when I want to do ride alongs
That is the one option I wish my car had. I wonder if they would work in a car without that option from the factory? I might be interested in trading you my non-massaging seats if they would work and are the same color.

Last edited:

SeanDev

SHO Member
Reaction score
That is the one option I wish my car had. I wonder if they would work in a car without that option from the factory? I might be interested in trading you my non-massaging seats if they would work and are the same color.
Forscan should be able to engage the massage option.

802SHO

Stock Cams
Reaction score
If the wiring harness is all the same, presumably it is for ease of assembly at the factory, the controls are on the seat itself so you shouldn’t need forscan. But what I’m guessing you’re missing is the heated and cooled buttons on your infotainment panel?

Majestic

SHO Member
Reaction score
If the wiring harness is all the same, presumably it is for ease of assembly at the factory, the controls are on the seat itself so you shouldn’t need forscan. But what I’m guessing you’re missing is the heated and cooled buttons on your infotainment panel?
No. I have those.

Ta2dResqr

SHO Member
Reaction score
There is a control for it on the seat. I think you would still need ForScan as their is also controls in the Infotainment system. Under options there is Seats where you can adjust lumbar. With the massage option, there is an additional button for massage. This changes the screen to allow you to choose low, medium, or high for each section (seat or back).