AutoRacing Youtube SHO Build Thread

Jordan_R

Stock Block Ready To Knock...er..Rock
Reaction score
Installed the OEM front lip yesterday. The heat should reform it from the packaging but this car had neither of the front under trays and the fender liners were getting eaten up. (Also being replaced) I'm assuming it was removed for the tow hook that was installed on the front end.

This should help the cooling system a bit due to the front end being more ram aired through over the air from the grills having the option to go straight down. Honestly really completed the front end look a bit. Now I gotta decide on triangles again or not... LOL
20220721 151440

Jordan_R

Reaction score
More pieces from @DadMobile ! Wilwood front brake conversion. I consistently push through the brakes at about 2k rpm trying to build boost on this turbo so hopefully these will help. Also the old fender liners were shredded from not having the front most undertray on so I replaced those as well with new oem ones! Just waiting on a couple adaptors to show up and it'll be ready to hold on place more than ever before!
IMG 20220724 165149 183

SeanDev

SHO Member
Reaction score
More pieces from @DadMobile ! Wilwood front brake conversion. I consistently push through the brakes at about 2k rpm trying to build boost on this turbo so hopefully these will help. Also the old fender liners were shredded from not having the front most undertray on so I replaced those as well with new oem ones! Just waiting on a couple adaptors to show up and it'll be ready to hold on place more than ever before!
View attachment 84615
I might have overlooked it, can I ask what tuner your using?

Jordan_R

Reaction score
I might have overlooked it, can I ask what tuner your using?
Right now it's a little hoshposh of tuning. A few different collective minds have gotten it to this point but I'll be doing a bit of tuning plus getting some help from gearhead on what needs to be done. I'm not quite at the point where I want to change the tune up just yet

SeanDev

SHO Member
Reaction score
Right now it's a little hoshposh of tuning. A few different collective minds have gotten it to this point but I'll be doing a bit of tuning plus getting some help from gearhead on what needs to be done. I'm not quite at the point where I want to change the tune up just yet
Told Brad about your car and said what numbers you were pushing. We was hella surprised and impressed, told em to check out your YouTube videos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dodas

Members online

No members online now.