AutoRacing Youtube SHO Build Thread

Jordan_R

Stock Block Ready To Knock...er..Rock
Reaction score
While I wasn't a member when that car was created, curious on how he came up with the single turbo design and who created those pipes? Is there a link to the description of the build or a video of the build of that car? Ide be much appreciated.
He didn't publicly document the car so I'm documenting it as I go along. You can check out the videos on my channel. It's pretty unique and honestly a lot of it I still don't understand

SeanDev

SHO Member
Reaction score
He didn't publicly document the car so I'm documenting it as I go along. You can check out the videos on my channel. It's pretty unique and honestly a lot of it I still don't understand
I've seen every one, great informative content. Don't care if this sounds cheesy, but you show a true passion for it.

Jordan_R

Reaction score
Okay so a couple things! Replaced inner and outer tie rod ends on both sides. For some reason (I'm just going to say a lot of power breaking things down) majority of the bushings on this car are pretty destroyed. Had a solid clunk in the steering and that solved that.

On a bigger note this car has a lot of solutions to make things work and it really runs marvelous but some things didn't work 100%. The o2 sensors are extended and cause a p0133 and p0153 which are essentially saying the o2 are lazy. I'm under the assumption this effects the tunes ability to adjust and make effective power. With the new hood stack I was able to cut back the loom just a little bit and stretch the plug to a position where bank 1 oxygen sensor is stock length WHICH should really help this car out as far as adjusting the afr to make proper power. The tune only uses bank 1 o2 for both banks so this should make the car way more responsive. Just watching on the sct device it seems to be updating the afr way more than before but I've only idled the car since making the adjustment.
20220716 160305

Also a picture of the hood stack. It's extended a little bit as I wanted to see if I liked it before cutting hood and making final adjustments.
20220713 190310

DadMobile

Worlds 3rd least slowest Ecoboost SHO
Reaction score
Looks like a nice cut, especially for eyeballing it. If I did that it would come out being some demented mix between an oval and triangle. Are going to coat/paint the pipes black?

Jordan_R

Reaction score
Safety addition to the build! Better safe than sorry on brakes. It's extremely effective! Saving the reservoir and the master cylinder from radiant heat off the up pipe! Really happy with how it came out!

20220720 22135020220720 221346

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dodas

Members online

No members online now.