Anyone into decommissioned PIs?

LaskoFanMan

Reaction score
I'm not sure where or how to begin this thread. I bought a 2018 Ford PI. I've been told these vehicles are essentially a SHO but without the bells and whistles (or perhaps at one point different kinds). I am enthusiastic about this vehicle but am finding it rather difficult to meet other folks who are into these. There have been mechanical and electrical situations I'd love to talk about. Even learn what the real difference is between a SHO and PI. How the tuning can be different, if at all. I'd like to know if becoming an active member here will be helpful to others as well as myself, and if it is applicable.

I've lurked around forums, exhausted myself with YouTube, and really have wanted to find a community to discuss these cars.

Am I in a good place here? Or are there too many differences between a SHO and PI to be active here?

As said, 2018 PI. It has the 3.5 Ecoboost and is AWD.

Any help is appreciated.

luigisho

SHO Member
Reaction score
Post questions in the Gen IV section for the 3.5 cars. This is basically a SHO but there may be some electrical issue differences with install and removal of whatever LEO equip was wired in there. Other than that same car