95 sho wheel specs

quagmires_sho

Reaction score
what wheels and tires is everyone running on here? can anyone provide specs? pictures would be appreciated so i can see what itd look like. also, where can you get lowering springs for these cars??

zoomlater

SHO Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here is link with some pictures, lowering springs are not available new anymore unless you find someone selling some Intrax or Eibachs, etc Some people have cut Moog cargo springs to lower their cars

quagmires_sho

Reaction score
here is link with some pictures, lowering springs are not available new anymore unless you find someone selling some Intrax or Eibachs, etc Some people have cut Moog cargo springs to lower their cars

thank you, very helpful

Irish Pride

Irish Inside
Staff member
Super Moderators
Reaction score
These are 17x8 with a +45 offset. Normally this would be a perfect combo for this car but I decided to go with General 225/50/ZR17s and Generals have a wider side wall than other tires. I was having rubbing issues on my SHOSource coilovers so I ended up having to use a 5mm spacer on all four wheels. If I didn't have the SHOSource coilovers, or had gone with a different brand tire I wouldn't have needed the spacers. With normal struts or Konis there wouldn't have been a rubbing issue. The lock ring on the coilovers is directly next to the sidewall.

-Chad

IMGP2265aA 30
IMGP2205aA 30
IMGP2143aA 28

quagmires_sho

Reaction score
These are 17x8 with a +45 offset. Normally this would be a perfect combo for this car but I decided to go with General 225/50/ZR17s and Generals have a wider side wall than other tires. I was having rubbing issues on my SHOSource coilovers so I ended up having to use a 5mm spacer on all four wheels. If I didn't have the SHOSource coilovers, or had gone with a different brand tire I wouldn't have needed the spacers. With normal struts or Konis there wouldn't have been a rubbing issue. The lock ring on the coilovers is directly next to the sidewall.

-Chad

View attachment 85311
View attachment 85312
View attachment 85313
great looking SHO! whered you get the cowl induction style hood?

Irish Pride

Irish Inside
Staff member
Super Moderators
Reaction score
It's a CincySHO cowl hood. They have been out of business for a long long time so your only option in getting one is finding a used one from another SHOwner. You are only minutes away from SHOSource so you might see if they have one to sell. Otherwise, I've got another one that I'd sell but shipping would be more than the hood is worth.

-Chad

zoomlater

SHO Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a car in Seattle craigslist about a month ago that had one and carbon fiber trunk, don't see the ad anymore so maybe it expired or sold