91 Sho rad leaking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShoGun-

Reaction score
Hey what’s up guys again. Rad started seeping a bit. Anyone know of a good replacement. I seen there’s an aluminum one from radiator express are they any good or do you guys thing just a parts store replacement I have the replacement but I am kinda hesitant to throw it in if the aluminum one is better I’ll but it. Let me know guys thanks again !

Attachments

• IMG_7093.jpeg
    IMG_7093.jpeg
    258.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7089.jpeg
    IMG_7089.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 6

Irish Pride

Irish Inside
Staff member
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Get the aluminum one on ebay. I have one in my blue 95 and my white 89 and I have a new one sitting on the shelf for my 91+. Very solid construction and 30% larger capacity! Just make sure to add a ground strap to the chassis. All I do is take some 14g wire and add eyelets to both ends and then attach one end to the radiator and the other end to the upper radiator support.

-Chad

ShoGun-

Reaction score
I ordered one from radiator express. I wasn’t spending a 1000 bucks on a rad. There 280 on rad express. Gotta be better than plastic end tank one. If it breaks my buddy is a master with welding aluminum we’ll see how it does, car is stock don’t really need so big huge rad in there but thanks I was on the same page for aluminum rad though

ShoGun-

Reaction score
One thing I don’t get is the rad express rad is 2 grand on eBay but 280 on there website talk about highway robbery.. weird !!

Devin

3.Slow
Reaction score
No point in quoting prices from ebay. You can't usually tell what something actually sells for unless you pay for those metrics. I think those sellers just hope someone that hasn't done any looking just clicks Buy It Now.

Ta2dResqr

SHO Member
Reaction score
No point in quoting prices from ebay. You can't usually tell what something actually sells for unless you pay for those metrics. I think those sellers just hope someone that hasn't done any looking just clicks Buy It Now.
You just have to filter by completed sales and sold items. It will show you what the item was, how much it sold for, and when it sold. Both options are under the show only section.

ShoGun-

Reaction score
I get how eBay works.. that just weird they would sell rad on there website for 280 an eBay for 2k all I said. There the actual seller on eBay radiator express.. I get that someone will hit buy it now but I am not that dumb

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosieK76

Members online

Back