8K Mile 1991 Ford SHO (+ 2 SHO Parts Cars)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShoGun-

Reaction score
You guys have been awesome thanks to everyone who has helped me the last few day very much appreciated! Anyone ever near Pittsburgh. I’ll buy dinner

ShoGun-

Reaction score
We’ll see still can’t get the secondaries to work changed computer & solenoid.. it’s starting to frustrate me a bit

luigisho

SHO Member
Reaction score
You may have to probe wiring to make sure voltage is getting where it needs to go. These harnesses and connections are old + sitting can equal critters messing around at some time.

ShoGun-

Reaction score
Plug near the firewall I think it was something for the climate control was swapped & plugged into the secondaries solenoid. It burned up the driver in 2 computers.

ShoGun-

Reaction score
There’s 2 plugs that are the have the same harness end.. ones a purple & green wire the other is red going into the harness then further down near the drives side low on the fire wall is another plug with one yellow & one black wire. This was plugged into my secondary solenoid hope this helps you Irish pride! My secondary harness the the purple & green an red wire harness was just hanging tucked back behind a bunch of stuff but we found it

ShoGun-

Reaction score
Who’s Ben ? I will be there soon ! Needs a radiator putting one in today an boots ripped on the cv axles

ShoGun-

Reaction score
I might be selling this one… kinda over it already needs to go to someone who really wants to do it justice

Zpak

Es Aich Oh!
Reaction score
If by justice you mean drive the **** out of it, I may be your man. What are you looking to recoup?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MW91

Members online

No members online now.
Back