802SHO 2010 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

802SHO

Stock Cams
Reaction score
Them’s spensive. For some gross reason, I kinda dig the wagons.
“For some gross reason” hahahaha! Right! I don’t dig the wagons and I don’t understand the appeal but some of them are pretty sick….but thankfully they’re usually also available in a sedan….like if there was a sedan option…I don’t understand why you’d want the wagon….but I guess if you needed the extra space for “the family” then yeah….but like there will be a single guy who owns one…and I don’t get it.

Vestin112

Reaction score
“For some gross reason” hahahaha! Right! I don’t dig the wagons and I don’t understand the appeal but some of them are pretty sick….but thankfully they’re usually also available in a sedan….like if there was a sedan option…I don’t understand why you’d want the wagon….but I guess if you needed the extra space for “the family” then yeah….but like there will be a single guy who owns one…and I don’t get it.
Because hurting someones feelings in a wagon is a sweet sweet thing! That's half the reason to drive these big pieces of shit (Taurus), because hurting someones feelings in a sleeper and subverting their expectations is genuinely a good time.

Reaction score
Because hurting someones feelings in a wagon is a sweet sweet thing! That's half the reason to drive these big pieces of shit (Taurus), because hurting someones feelings in a sleeper and subverting their expectations is genuinely a good time.
always loved a sleeper, always loved a long roof, almost bought my wife a 91 country squire with the plan of swapping in a 351 back when I was still daily driving my foxbody (it was a cold no so we bought an explorer). I hate to give mopar any ground but they did the magnum better than ford did the flex style wise at least, but I wish they had bring the mondeo wagon over here in a sport awd trim
not as slick as the Mercedes but a good effort from the ford camp, I'd buy one. Ill stop the hijacking now

@802SHO always exciting to see when there is an update on this build, I love the dove grey subframe

802SHO

Stock Cams
Reaction score
Kevin had to go to some VSC events so he’s a couple days behind. In the meantime I’m about done painting my subframe….IMG 1310
So what did I learn ….im not hand painting anything this large again!!! Omg…and btw we need a tubular subframe this thing is heavy for what it is. When I picked up my intercooler and intake piping from powdercoat I asked him if he’d just sand blast some suspension parts for me and that’s the plan. So I bought the same Farm and Implement weather paint but in spray cans. Ford Gray and low gloss black. I’ll just mask and paint outside, 2 coats and call it done! The plan isn’t to have a 100% perfect paint job, it’s to make them look 100% better even if the paint job has flaws. I’ll do my best but allow for mistakes, and keep it moving.

One thing I just did as well is I bought all new clamps for intercooler and intake piping. They’re all now going to be billet aluminum black clamps. Murdered out! $260 on clamps lol. So this will all be murdered out IMG 0665
And I’m going to remove the Hoonigan hood sticker. I don’t want anything on here even remotely looking wannabe….its not a real Hoonigan car and everyone puts Hoonigan stickers on hoopties, and this build is nothing lame so as much as I like Hoonigan as a company and want Ken stood for, Hoonigan is coming off. And the Ford decal on the hood will be matte ghost black, taking off the white.

Can’t wait to start putting this back together! Let’s go Kevin!!

More Mercedes pics for attention IMG 1337IMG 1334IMG 1299IMG 1305
And for my daily I bought VF Tuner’s master software with TCM, license and device, just waiting on their direct access cable bc to tune it it needs to be directly connected to the ECU. It’s a full ECU unlock and I’ll be one of the first to have it. IMG 1037IMG 0911IMG 1044IMG 1045IMG 1008IMG 1013IMG 1017
I did a flow master exhaust and boost gauge for now. IMG 1345IMG 1097
Time to unlock this engines potential IMG 0923IMG 0918IMG 0920IMG 0919
It comes stock with water to air intercoolers for each turbo. I’m thinking a medium-aggressive 93 tune then add 100% meth to each TB. Then take it to the track with lighter wheels

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosieK76

Members online

Back