2 and 6 misfires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zpak

Es Aich Oh!
Reaction score
I started talking to this guy about it prior to finding out M was getting cut loose. I felt like an outsider and I was desperate to get back in the club.

Zpak

Es Aich Oh!
Reaction score
There is a caveat, he wants to include a second parts/rebuild car. Not sure she’s quite built for the 2100 mile journey and I’m pretty sure the other SHO doesn’t have a bumper ball. ;)
IMG 5207IMG 5208
It’s a shame he wrecked it. It had the full 100K and trans done at the same time as the other one. Flawless black interior.

SM105K

Streetlight Grand Prix Champ/ IG @fafomotorsports
Reaction score
That sucks. I actually found a 3rd Gen in TN.....has me thinking stupid thoughts.

Last edited:

Sho-N-Go

SHO Member
Reaction score
Location? If you are not interested let me know. I could be in for this. NM I saw Indiana on your profile.. I see car is in California.

Zpak

Es Aich Oh!
Reaction score
Location? If you are not interested let me know. I could be in for this. NM I saw Indiana on your profile.. I see car is in California.
Yeah we’re still going back and forth. But, whatever happens I’ll keep this thread updated. So if I don’t end up making the deal and someone else is interested, with the owners permission, I could direct message you his info.

It’s the distance that will probably **** the deal. If I could drive and trailer them back a reasonable distance it would be a different story but the cost of transport for one, let alone two cars for 2,100 miles makes it tough. And, the fact that neither one runs doesn’t help.

Back