1995 Supercharged-Intercooled SHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLNIUMFLKN

Reaction score
Daaaaamn! I got rid of my last SHO in 2011, but I still lurk here from time to time. How's the rust situation?
There isn't much of a rust situation; just a little bit that's starting on the passenger's rear fender above the wheel. It hasn't broken the paint yet. You can see it in a few of the pics.

1badsho

SHO Member
Reaction score
Congrats ..... I for a 1/2 second considered it but do I really want to get back in the game.

I do miss SHO's.

Will say this: IF somewhere there was a ultra clean 91 SHO + black with mocha leather interior no matter where it was located I probably would buy it

My first 91 Super SHO was just that

I was bored last night so I went through ALL the FS ads to page 25 and I dont think I found one black with mocha leather in decent shape. They are hard to find

Irish Pride

Irish Inside
Staff member
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Bumping this post one last time and then locking it. Just want to finally come out and say that this nightmare ended up in my driveway very shortly after Zach took possession. I received it in the exact condition that it left Utah. As of two weeks ago the car is finally up and running again. I plan to start a new thread in the coming weeks to discuss what I had to do to get it where it is now and what my plans are going forward. In the meantime, here's a short clip from the very first drive.

-Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.