Hey guys, long time lurker. first time posting. Ive noticed this side of the forums been pretty slow. Hope there is some people around that could give me some insight. My Dad had a silver 99 since around 00 which was meticulously taken care of. It was giving to me about 5 years ago and then then one of the coolant lines popped under the intake and it inevitably overheated. pretty sure the head warped as there was tons of pressure in the coolant system after we fixed the bad coolant lines. Well it sat for about a year and i was able to acquire an identical silver 99 with lower miles that had hit a deer for cheap. I was able to swap over the front end parts from the overheated one and had a really great looking car, but the speedometer didnt work, and transmission was acting funky. After some research i pulled the abs unit out of the overheated one and put it in the wrecked one and now everything works as it should. The deer car came with paperwork that shows the cams were welded by FPS in Georgia in 07 and the trans was replaced at around 90000. the car shows 156000. Well the interior of the overheated car has been over run with mice! so not sure i should keep anything from inside. They sure love that fiber insulation. Is there anything I should keep off the overheated car before I scrap it? Stuff that is hard to come by? Does anyone want anything? Is it worth pulling the engine and trans to keep for parts?